Thursday, January 06, 2005

Why another blog?

This is a blog about books and book ideas. I'd like to amp up my writing and eventually actually write a book. Part of that is about generating ideas and following them by writing about them.

This doesn't have to be about any particular genre of books, although the likely contributions from me will be in the following categories:

  • Science Fiction
  • Fantasy
  • Computer/Technical
  • Science
And, although I do enjoy a good mystery now and again, I'm not expecting to fill a niche there, but I won't write it out just yet.

I'm also open to thinking and writing about short stories and or articles that could be used in various publications.

I intend to invite others into this conversation as contributors, if you are interested, let me know.

Kipp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home